Neutral Density (ND) filters canreduce the intensity of light without appreciably changing its color.Classic NDfilters have different f-stop reduction numbers and transmittance thusgenerated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such asportraiture, water falls, fountain etc.
Our ND Fader is a compact all-in-onevariable neutral density fader filter that adjusts the amount of lightreduction with just the twist of your wrist. The index marks on the filter letyou know exactly the amount of reduction at a glance. Giving you clear andprecise shots at whichever density you are using. It is able to adjust neutraldensity freely from ND2 to ND400. You only need to carry one single filter withthe same capability with ND2, ND4, ND8 ND16 ND32... and ND400. It offers youthe freedom the create different neutral density freely.
- Neutral density can be adjusted fromND2 to ND400.It is easy to create different neutral density by rotating thering.
- Apply slow shutter speed understrong sunlight exposure.
- Large aperture is available tocreate depth of field easily.
- Suitable for dynamic screen,waterfalls, streams, waves, etc.
- Index marks on the edge of filterfor exact adjustment.
- Type: Fader ND
- Color: Black
- Rotating: Yes
- Neutral Density Grade: 2 - 400
- Material: High Quality Optical Glass
- Filter Thread Size (attach to lens):62mm
- According to the optics theorem, itis not recommended to apply this filter for wide angle lens (<24mm, 35mmfilm format equivalent).
- Image quality may drop when focallength above 200mm