1. Power Management
(1) Switch to the ON, the flash will start charging (the charging indicator is dim). After several seconds, the charging indicator turns red and TT560 is ready to shoot.
(2) For a test flash, press the test button. After use, press the ON/OFF to OFF to power off.
(3) If the red charging indicator lamp flickers in every 1s, it indicates low battery. In such
case, the power will turn off automatically and you need to replace the batteries.
2. Power Control
(1) The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED
lamp for different level.
(2) Press "+" to make power higher and they are 1/128,1/64,1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4,1/2,1/1.
Otherwise, press "-" to make power lower.
3. M Mode
Press the MODE key to M Mode. In this mode, you can set TT560 On to your camera
hot shoe or speedlite trigger hot shoe to trigger the flash unit. When shooting, adjust the
flash power and press the camera shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera
4. S1 Mode
(1) Press the MODE key to S1 Mode. The Mode is applicable for slave flash in order to
create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for manual flash environment.
(2) When the flash is S1 mode, it will fire synchronously when the master flash fires,
comparable with the effect by the use of radio trigger.
5. S2 Mode
Press the MODE key to S2 Mode. The mode is applicable for slave flash in order to
create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for TTL flash environment. The
flash unit won't flash synchronously with the first flash but the second flash from the
6. Power-saving Function
(1) To save battery power, the flash will enter stand-by state in about 30 minutes of idle
use. Press any button to wake it up.
(2) In S1/S2 mode, the flash will enter stand-by state in about 60 minutes of idle use.
Press any button to wake it up.
(3) In Power-saving mode, the charging indicator flickers in every 3 seconds. Other
Indicators are turned off.
7. Protection Function
(1) Protection in continuous flashes
To prevent the flash head from getting too hot and damage, please do not flash over 20
times when in power lever 1/2,1/1. Please cool down the flash unit for at least 10
minutes. The over-temperature protection function will be activated if you continue to
flash after 20 times. In this state the charging time will turn to 10-25s. Please cool down
the flash unit around 10 minutes and it will turn to normal state.
(2) Systematic over-temperature protection
When the inner circuit is over-heating, which indicates over use of the flash unit, the inner
circuit will shut down power automatically. The flash unit will turn to normal state after the
inner circuit is cooled down.
**Overheating Note: Repeated use of the flash (5-10+ times per minute) may result in the flash becoming warm or hot. This heat is due to the high battery drain. Please use high quality batteries to ensure the best results. If the flash becomes hot to the touch this is due to the batteries heating up from repeated use. Please allow 10 minutes for it to cool down before using the flash again. Another remedy is to swap out the batteries.**
Guide Number:38 (m ISO 100 )
Flash Mode: M, S1, S2
Vertical Rotation Angle :0~90 degrees
Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees
Power: 4xAAsize batteries ( Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable )
Lighting Times: 100-1500 times ( AA alkaline batteries used )
Recycle Time :approx 0.1-5s ( AA alkaline batteries used )
Light Quantity Output Control :with 1/8 - stop increment
Color Temperature: 5600K
Flash Duration :1/300s~1/20000s
Net Weight :286g
The TT560 speedlite flash is compatible with Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm Pentax Sigma Minolta Leica and Other SLR Digital SLR Film SLR Cameras and Digital Cameras with single-contact Hot Shoe.